Thursday, September 17, 2009

Podcasting

What do you know about podcasting?

Honestly, I really do not know anything about podcasting. I just know that you can upload them onto an iPod. Other than that I never pay attention to that option on my iTunes because I never found a reason to use it.

What do you think/want to learn about podcasting?

I would like to learn:
-What it is
-How I can implement this into a lesson
-How to podcast

What do you see as the advantages to podcasting?

The advantages of podcasting are you get to hear how you really sound and hopefully you can have the opportunity to improve any flaws you have such as saying "umm".

4 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Adalise,

Great post!

You will certainly learn how to use podomatic.com and how you implement this into a lesson!

staceypereira said...

I like your post I feel the same way I have no way what to expect from this Podcasting ordeal. But I look forward to experience it.

Dr. Luongo said...

Where's your podcasting link? :) I want to hear you!!!

Adalise said...

I posted it in another blog Dr. Luongo =)Go hear my voice!