Friday, September 25, 2009

Podcasting Thoughts & Opinions

I was able to re-hear my podcast and was able to show a couple of my friends what I have done with my podcast. Today I plan on making improvements to my podcast. One piece of advice that I recieved was basically to make sound effects. They thought that it would make a big difference in the story. Besides that, most people thought that it was really good and that it was well put together. Hopefully today I can do a better job then the previous time.

Wish me luck!!!!

4 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

I hear, I hear!~

Adalise said...

=)

Dr. Luongo said...

I think it sounds perfect. You could add extra sounds, but these can be added when you read the story to the class--you can just make them as the podcast is being played?

Adalise said...

ok good. I was a little nervous about lack of sounds ha