Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Outcome of My Podcast


The following link is a link to my podcast story. Please feel free to tell me what you feel needs to be improved with it including, sound affects, if you feel spaces were left, etc. I would like to hear your opinions so that I can improve myself the next time around.

I had a great time recording, but I had to re-record the book twice because the first time I did it did not save. Yikes, I was upset ha. But when I re-recorded it I felt a lot more confident about the second one then the first one, so I guess it was a sign to start over.

Other then having to re-record it I did not have any issues. Everyone just had to be really quiet so that we can all record our story without voices in the background. It all worked out quite well. =)

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Can you post the actual link? I can't seem to get to it.

Adalise said...

This one should be it:

http://adalise.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml

I fixed it in my blog =)