Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Passed My Exam

Since this week was a free topic, I thought that I would talk about how excited I was to know that I got a GREAT grade on my exam.. =) Specifically a 97 yay!  I really enjoyed taking this exam because we as the students made it ourselves so it really should not have been difficult to pass.  It was open book and open notes, there really was no opportunity for me to fail.  So I am very proud of myself and I will gladly keep my grades up just like this exam.  =) Once again:

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

3 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Congrats!

;)

Michelle said...

awwww Adalise you're so cute. i'm glad i passed the exam as well because my theology midterm was interrupted by the "bomb" threat this morning and i know i failed my renaissance drama midterm, so this midterm was definitely the highlight of my exams. lol
xOx Michelle

JAniRa said...

Adalise guess what iam blogging!.. just for you.. and congrats on ur test i got a 96 woooo.. ok Iam going to go blog away now.. lol